Farm Chemicals

Minnesota Department of Agriculture

Clay County farmers and agriculture related businesses with old pesticides and herbicides may contact Jane Boerboom with the Minnesota Department of Agriculture (MDA) by calling 651-201-6540.

Biannual Collections

Currently the MDA is doing a Biannual Collection in Clay County in the even years (2014, 2016). The date, time, and place of the collections are set by the MDA.


MDA will need an inventory of the types and amounts of farm chemicals you will be bringing to collection. Please gather this information prior to calling MDA.