What kind of work would I be volunteering to do?
In the event of an emergency, a wide range of skills and abilities could be needed. The Clay County Medical Reserve Corps is looking for licensed healthcare professionals and non-licensed people who enjoy working with others to make a difference in the health of the public. Some jobs will require people who have computer skills, clerical skills, foreign language skills, data entry skills or handy person skills. Other jobs will require licensed medical professionals such as nurses, physicians, pharmacists, dentists, nurse practitioners and physician's assistants. The main qualification is the willingness to help. All volunteers will learn about the range of positions available during orientation.

Show All Answers

1. What is the Clay County Medical Reserve Corps (Clay County MRC)?
2. Why do we need an Medical Reserve Corps?
3. Do I have to be a resident of Clay County to join?
4. Can I be a useful volunteer if my license is expired?
5. Who should volunteer?
6. Where do I sign up to be a volunteer?
7. What is the Minnesota Responds-Health Professional Registry?
8. What kind of work would I be volunteering to do?
9. Where will I go if I volunteer?