Who should volunteer?
Clay County’s Medical Reserve Corps is recruiting health care professionals such as:
  • Dentists
  • EMTs/Paramedics
  • Health Professional Students
  • Medical assistants and technicians
  • Mental Health Professionals (Psychologists, LSWs, Counselors)
  • Nurses / Parish Nurses / Advanced Practice Nurses
  • Pharmacists
  • Physicians
  • Respiratory, Occupational or Physical Therapists
  • Veterinarians

We also need non-licensed volunteers in the event of a public health emergency whom are willing to work with a variety of people with various skills to better their community.

Show All Answers

1. What is the Clay County Medical Reserve Corps (Clay County MRC)?
2. Why do we need an Medical Reserve Corps?
3. Do I have to be a resident of Clay County to join?
4. Can I be a useful volunteer if my license is expired?
5. Who should volunteer?
6. Where do I sign up to be a volunteer?
7. What is the Minnesota Responds-Health Professional Registry?
8. What kind of work would I be volunteering to do?
9. Where will I go if I volunteer?