Change of Premise Packet

This section is under the Licensing Packets for child care licensing

All forms below must be completed as part of the change of premise process. Return all required materials to your licensor at:

Clay County Social Services

715 11th Street N.

Suite 502

Moorhead, MN 56560

On the Site

Off the Site

Additional required forms are available below from web pages outside of the Clay County website: