Online Real Estate Records
Tapestry (Occasional User)
Tapestry is an Internet access program designed for the occasional real estate professional user to search the land records in the Clay County Recorder's Office using a credit card. Tapestry also offers access to other counties in the Midwest. Fees are assessed to pay for support and maintenance of the system.
Laredo (Subscription based)
Laredo is a subscription-based Internet access program designed for the real estate professional who needs regular access to land records in the Clay County Recorder's Office. Fees are assessed to pay for support and maintenance of the system.
Before using Laredo, download and install a Laredo icon on your desktop to access the program. Laredo download installation instructions are available online.
Subscribe to Laredo
If you are interested in subscribing to Laredo, view the access agreement (PDF) for details and then contact the Clay County Recorder's Office to subscribe.
- Grantor / Grantee index starting January 1, 1987
- Images of abstract real estate documents starting July 16, 1970
- Improved Tract index starting May 1, 1996
- Tax parcel ID numbers on deeds starting August 27, 1996
- Tax parcel ID numbers on all documents starting August 16, 1999
Check out indexing information for indexing examples and abbreviations used. This information can be of assistance when setting up search criteria for Clay County real estate records online.
Online Access Necessities
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit) or above and internet connection
- TLS 1.2 compatible internet browser
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4, can be downloaded here
- 1 GHz processor or higher / 512MB RAM or more
- 2 GB available disk space or more
- Video and monitor capable of at least 1024 x 768 resolution
For support contact Fidlar Software by email Support or call them at 563-345-1283.