Restaurant Revitalization Fund
What is it?
The Restaurant Revitalization Fund is a new grant opportunity from the SBA that will provide funding to help restaurants, bars, and other eligible businesses impacted by COVID-19. The program will provide funding equal to their pandemic-related revenue loss up to $10 million per business and no more than $5 million per physical location. Recipients are not required to repay the funding if funds are used for eligible uses no later than March 11, 2023.
Am I eligible?
Eligible entities who have experienced pandemic-related revenue loss include:
- Food stands, food trucks, food carts
- Bars, saloons, lounges, taverns
- Bakeries (onsite sales to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts)
- Brewpubs, tasting rooms, taprooms (onsite sales to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts)
- Breweries and/or microbreweries (onsite sales to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts)
- Licensed facilities or premises of a beverage alcohol producer where the public may taste, sample, or purchase products
Check cross-program eligibility if you received other SBA COVID-19 relief funds.
We appreciate your commitment to providing safe services to the public during this challenging time.