The Partnership4Health Environmental Services Section is responsible for addressing health and safety requirements for food and beverage, lodging, mobile home parks, campgrounds, swimming pools and youth camps within Clay and Wilkin Counties, Minnesota. Additional services include:
- Issuing licenses for regulated establishments
- Responding to complaints, nuisances and natural disasters
- Performing outbreak investigations for regulated establishments
- Sampling and analysis for delegated non-community public water supplies
- Enforcing county environmental regulations
- Developing initiatives for continued public health and safety
If you wish to file a complaint against one of the licensed establishments, contact us by phone or in person.
Did You Know?:
Remember to install carbon monoxide alarms on every level of your home. Check the alarm and change the batteries when you change your clocks in the fall and spring. Call 1-800-222-1222 when you have questions or concerns.
Contaminants of Emerging Concern Program
"Through this program, Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) is investigating and communicating the health and exposure potential of contaminants of emerging concern in drinking water. The program supports the Clean Water Fund mission to protect drinking water sources and the MDH mission to protect, maintain, and improve the health of all Minnesotans."
-- From the MDH Website.