Date Posted: 2/8/2023
Application Deadline: Open until filled
Starting Wage: $17.42 per hour
Hours: Dependent on department needs
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
- Must successfully complete a background investigation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- If you are an eligible military veteran and wish to claim Veteran’s Preference, you must present a legible photocopy of your DD214 form to the Office of Human Resources. All veterans who are certified will be considered for appointment
Duties and Essential Functions
The listed examples may not include all the duties performed by all positions in this class.
1. Recycling collections.
2. Demo material recovery.
3. Household hazardous waste collections.
4. Materials exchange.