Date Posted: 1/20/2023
Application Deadline: Open until filled
Starting Salary Range
Starting rate: $17.42 per hour
This position will average no more than 19 hours per week.
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to drive a skid steer
- Successful completion of a background check
- If you are an eligible military veteran and wish to claim Veteran’s Preference, you must present a legible photocopy of your DD214 form to the Office of Human Resources. All veterans who are certified will be considered for appointment.
Duties and Essential Functions
The listed examples may not include all the duties performed by all positions in this class.
- Direct customers to appropriate unloading area
- Help customers unload vehicles as necessary
- Assemble and wrap gaylord containers
- Move containers with pallet jack or skid steer
- Wrap batteries with packing tape
- Collect holiday lights and fluorescent bulbs
- Other duties as assigned.