Date Posted: 1/6/2023
Application Deadline: Open until filled
Starting Salary Range
Starting Salary range: $36.16-$38.94 per hour
- Registered Nurse: bachelor’s degree in nursing
- Eligible for Public Health Nurse Registration
- Eligible for MN registered nurse license
- 3-5 years of nursing supervision experience preferred
- At least one year of home and community-based service experience preferred
- Successfully complete a background investigation
- If you are an eligible military veteran and wish to claim Veteran’s Preference, you must present a legible photocopy of your DD214 form to the Office of Human Resources. All veterans who are certified will be considered for appointment.
Duties and Essential Functions
The listed examples may not include all the duties performed by all positions in this class.
- Supervisor of a team of registered nurses and case aides serving the aging and medically fragile individuals requiring home and community-based services.
- The Medicaid Home and Community-based Services Waiver Case Management Team provides person centered support to clients in the community by coordinating and facilitating services to maintain health and independence.
- This position ensures that clients will receive excellent care that meets licensing, contractual and agency standards.
- Work closely with the Public Health Administrator in the community and with regional and state meetings, coalitions, and initiatives.
- Other public health nursing supervisor duties as assigned by the Public Health Administrator.