Date Posted: On-going
Application Deadline: Open until filled
Starting Salary Range
- Hiring for day, evening, weekends, and overnights.
- There is flexibility with schedules.
- This position will average no more than 19 hours per week.
- High school diploma
- Valid driver’s license
- At least 18 years old
- Must be currently enrolled in a post-secondary program studying criminal justice, social work, psychology, education or related degree
- If not currently enrolled in a post-secondary program, must be at least 21 years old
- Ability to successfully complete a background check
- Experience working with adolescents
- If you are an eligible military veteran and wish to claim Veteran’s Preference, you must present a legible photocopy of your DD214 form to the Office of Human Resources. All veterans who are certified will be considered for appointment.
Duties and Essential Functions
The listed examples may not include all the duties performed by all positions in this class.
- Supervision of youth in the secure and non-secure programs.
- Facilitating group and individual counseling.
- Providing secure transportation to and from court hearings and appointments.
- Other duties as assigned.