Date Posted: On-Going
Application Deadline: Open until filled
Starting Salary Range
$23.42 per hour (After working 6 months this position is eligible to earn $24.27 per hour – When the first year is completed this position is eligible to earn $25.11 per hour)
- LPN licensure and eligible for MN license
- 1-3 years nursing experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass a background check
- If you are an eligible military veteran and wish to claim Veteran’s Preference, you must present a legible photocopy of your DD214 form to the Office of Human Resources. All veterans who are certified will be considered for appointment.
Duties and Essential Functions
The listed examples may not include all the duties performed by all positions in this class.
- To provide direct nursing care to individuals admitted with substance use disorders in our withdrawal management program.