COVID-19 Testing Opportunities
Free Moorhead Community Test Site Available to MN & ND Residents
Hours and Location
Rapid Tests and Saliva PCR Tests are Available:
- Families with children may pick up free at-home rapid tests
- Test-to-Treat option: if on-site rapid test is positive and the individual is determined to be high-risk, they may receive a prescription for medication at the same time.
- Minnesota Department of Health is working with the Board of Pharmacy to allow the dispensing of the medication at each community test-to-treat site. Until that is authorized, prescriptions will be sent to a pharmacy.
- Rapid test results will be available within approximately 1-3 hours of processing.
- Saliva PCR Test Results will be provided via email approximately 24-72 hours.
- Testing is made available through a partnership between the State of Minnesota and Vault Health.
Free At Home Test Kits in the Mail:
At Home Test Kits for Minnesota Residents
At Home Test Kits for US Residents including Minnesota
Health System Testing
Area health systems continue to conduct COVID-19 testing for individuals who meet their screening criteria. Individuals who have symptoms of COVID-19 should contact their healthcare provider for guidance prior to going to a clinic or office.
- Essentia Health COVID-19 Hotline 1-833-494-0836 or start an e-visit online at www.essentiahealth.org/COVID-19.
- Sanford Health701-234-5000 for 'My Sanford Nurse' or start an e-visit online at www.sanfordhealth.org/campaign/covid19-care.