The following items may be dropped off for an inmate.
- Prescription eye glasses - no sunglasses.
- Prescription medications - medications must be in the original pharmacy bottle with the label. No pill boxes or liquids will be accepted.
- Work release clothing - 3 sets maximum.
- Jury trial clothing - 2 sets maximum.
- Photo ID.
- Medical equipment such as wheelchairs, prosthetic limbs, dentures, nebulizers and CPAP machines.
After an inmate is released, any personal property left behind is held for a period of 90 days. If the property is not claimed within the time frame, the property will be destroyed.