Manufactured Home Park / RCA Licensing & Applications
Manufactured Home Park (MHP) - any site, lot, field or tract of land upon which two or more occupied manufactured homes are located, either free of charge or for compensation, and includes any building, structure, tent, vehicle or enclosure used or intended for use as part of the equipment of the manufactured home park. Manufactured home park does not include manufactured homes, buildings, tents or other structures temporarily maintained by any individual or company on the premises associated with a work project and used exclusively to house labor or other personnel occupied with the work project.
____________________________________________________Recreational Camping Area (RCA) - any area, whether privately or publicly owned, used on a daily, nightly, weekly or longer basis for the accommodation of five or more tents or recreational camping vehicles free of charge or for compensation. “Recreational camping area” excludes:
- children’s camps;
- industrial camps;
- migrant labor camps, as defined in Minnesota Statutes and state commissioner of health rules;
- United States Forest Service camps;
- state forest service camps;
- state wildlife management areas or state-owned public access areas which are restricted in use to picnicking and boat landing; and
- temporary holding areas for self-contained recreational camping vehicles created by and adjacent to motor sports facilities, if the chief law enforcement officer of an affected jurisdiction determines that it is in the interest of public safety to provide a temporary holding area.
____________________________________________________Special Event Camping Area (SECA) - a recreational camping area which operates no more than two times annually and for no more than 14 consecutive days.
Download Manufactured Home Park (MHP) / Recreational Camping Area Application
MHP RCA Combined Application (PDF: 100 KB)
Download Special Event Camping Area Application
Special Event Camping Application (PDF: 93 KB)
Adobe and Acrobat are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.